Classical Fouta designs are the most popular and most traditional design in fouta tunisia.
Turkish Bath Towels is a traditional Turkish Hammam bath towel which is in use from centuries.
Fouta is a piece of cotton fabric which was popular in Mediterranean region, mostly Tunisia, it is in use from century especially as a public bath wrap, loincloth. Well they are comfortable and multipurpose to justify their use from so long.
In different part of world they are called by different names : turkish towel, hammam bath towel, peshtemal, tunisian fouta while it is same, 100% Cotton woven cloth with fringes.
- Dries up quickly – forget the long hours wait to get your towels dry
- Absorbent – the more you wash the more softer and absorbent tuskish towel gets
- Light weight – takes up a little space in your luggage
- Hygienic – it does not stay moist too long for which is great to avoid bacterias
- Natural – made up of 100% natural cotton fibers
It’s great for bathrooms, pools, spa’s, beaches, gym, bearing the endless possibilities.
It has multipurpose use. Use it as a towel, a beach throw, blanket, table cover or a wrap.
For our other designs and color collection you can click here.